International Women's Day 2021 | Virtual Event
TIME & LOCATION
Diversity is important to all industries. We hope that this event will inspire people to support the small number of women involved in the Australian distilling movement.
Anybody and everybody is welcome to participate and meet some amazing female pioneers helping to shape the Australian craft distilling industry. You will receive a virtual pack that will include the following items;
Virtual Packs will include:
- 4 x 30ml gin samples
- 4 x 30ml mini-cocktail samples
- Special offer
- Treats from our sponsors
What you need for the event:
- 4 x small glasses to taste and compare the gins
- 4 x small glasses for the mini-cocktails
- Water to rehydrate
- A sense of humour
Our line-up of speakers will include:
---- Australian Distillers ----
1) Alarna Doherty - Owner / Distiller at Tara Distillery, Nowra Hill NSW
2) Ally Ayres - Owner / Distiller at Karu Distillery, Grose Vale NSW
3) Carla Daunton - Head Distiller at Young Henrys. Newtown NSW
4) Lisa Truscott - Distiller at Archie Rose Distilling Co., Botany NSW
To discover more about Women of Australian Distilling please go to this link... https://www.nipofcourage.com/women-distilling
Host: Abby Roennfeldt 'Just Abby' - National Brand Ambassador at 'Nip of Courage' / 'Hades Hula House'
Claire Van Vuuren - Owner / Head Chef at 'Bloodwood' / Women in Hospitality 'WOHO'
Julia Campbell - Women in Hospitality 'WOHO'
Kathleen Davies - 'Women of Australian Distilling' / 'Nip of Courage'
This event is for adults only. In Australia it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
An equal world is an enabled world.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners;
- Women of Australian Distilling
- Women in Hospitality (WOHO)
- Australian Gin Distillers Association Inc.
- Nip of Courage
- Philter Brewing
- Tara Distillery
- Karu Distillery
- Young Henrys
- Archie Rose Distilling Co.
This is a non-profit event.
- Virtual Pack + Postage in AUS$75$750$0