NIP OF COURAGE'S
Below is a check list of what we are looking for...
1) Your spirit(s) must be Australian made & owned
2) You must have your own cellar door / distillery / still
3) Your still must be made of copper and be over 100 litres in capacity
4) We require exclusive national access to your product(s)
5) We are looking for unique Australian products
6) We are seeking products made with authenticity & integrity
7) The distiller(s) must be willing to be the face of their brand(s)
8) We are seeking genuine aged spirits (whisky, rum, brandy etc)
9) We are seeking genuine distilled white spirits (gin, eau de vie)
10) We seek partners who are willing to receive constructive feedback to help develop their brands
WE ARE NOT TAKING ON NEW DISTILLERY PARTNERS AT THIS TIME
THINGS TO CONSIDER
A DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY IS HOW YOU DECIDE TO TAKE YOUR PRODUCT TO MARKET
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
TEST YOUR PRODUCTS WITH HONEST FEEDBACK
One of the biggest mistakes that distilleries make is getting their friends and family to test their products. Let's face it they are your cheer squad and are never going to tell you what you don't want to hear! Trade are never going to say it to your face either because no one wants to offend you.
Have your products independently blind taste tested against similar style products by targeted consumers, trade, anonymous distillers and industry experts.
Please fill in the follow the 'Apply Now' button below to enquire about this service.
FOUNDER OF NIP OF COURAGE
Nip of Courage Founder - Kathleen is an experienced sales and marketing professional with over 25 years front line experience in the liquor industry in Australia and abroad.
After completing university and working for 7 years behind the bar she gained commercial experience in the field of export and national sales and marketing roles within blue chip companies; Bulmers, Carlton & United Breweries, Fosters Group, Lion and Coca Cola Amatil.
Kathleen has experience in the following areas;
Australian & International Distribution
If you are seeking assistance with developing your distillery or brand please contact us through the link below.
'One on One' Consultation is available with Kathleen Davies uninterrupted via;
In person Sydney
Areas that Kathleen specialises in;
Brand & Marketing strategies
Route to market
Distributors / Wholesalers
Do's and don'ts